Weight loss and fitness motivational before and after pictures.



                     Weight loss motivational speeches and quotes
Hey everyone, I just wanted to use this medium to say a big thank you to the people taking the time to read some of my articles on this blog, I really appreciate you guys, I know how valuable your time is to you and taking it to read my articles is just wonderful. There are literally no words to explain my gratitude; I thank you for your support and hope you find these articles of mine helpful.
 In this year 2017, I have met a lot of people, men and women asking me how I went about my transformation and how they could go about theirs. In an attempt to give an answer, I wrote an article about a few reasons why people don’t lose weight. To the majority of people who asked me, the article seemed to be helpful, but to others, not so much. They told me that people were different and that not everyone was the same, not everyone had the same metabolism and not everyone had the same appetite. I agree, we all live different lives and everybody can’t lose weight and gain muscle at the same rate. So to these people, the solution I gave them in that article (few reasons why people don’t lose weight) was to be patient and persistent. In this article, I want to tell you all to stay motivated!
 When you are always motivated, you are always focused, you do not pay attention to the side talk around you, you work hard, you struggle, and you don’t give excuses. Here are a few pictures and quotes that I hope will get and keep you motivated.



Losing weight is never about eating as little as possible
-kingkeld


“You wouldn’t worry so much about what others think of you if you realized how seldom they do”
-Eleanor Roosevelt

“When you have a goal, you take a step toward it every day, no matter how small it is. It counts! ” 
-Bruce lee


“if you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your troublr, tou would sit for a month”
Theodore Roosevelt



“ It’s kind of fun to do the impossible”
-Walt Disney

Hoped this article helped. And just to give you that extra zeal you need, you can listen to some songs which I personally think can go a long way in keeping you motivated.

Chemical Brothers- Block  Rockin’ Beats

Eminem – Til I Collapse

Eminem – Not Afraid
   
Europe – The Final Countdown

Fort Minor – Remember the Name

Jay-Z – Run this Town

 Kanye West – Stronger

Kanye West – All of the Lights

Metallica – Enter Sandman

Moby – Extreme Ways

My Chemical Romance – Famous Last Words

Ozzie Osbourne – Crazy Train

Puff Daddy – Victory

Survivor – Eye of the Tiger
30 Seconds to Mars – This is War

John Williams – Duel of the Fates


 If you want more motivational quotes, go to www.firstinfosite.com then the health section. Thank you and stay motivated. 

The only bad workout, was the one that didn't happen.

No comments